You Better Believe Donald Trump Is the GOP's Best Hope to Ban Abortion and His List of Supreme Court Nominees Proves It
By Planned Parenthood Action Fund | May 19, 2016, 11:17 a.m.
Category: Abortion Access, Voting
Donald Trump yesterday released a list of judges he would consider appointing to the Supreme Court of the United States.
He is considering many judges who have a record of failing to protect women’s access to reproductive health care.
One of them, Judge William Pryor, has called Roe v. Wade
"the worst abomination in the history of constitutional law.”
Donald Trump promised to appoint judges who would overturn Roe v. Wade –– and he just released a list that proves it.
With reproductive health and rights under attack in statehouses across the country, and with Roe v. Wade at stake in the Supreme Court, we need a president who will protect women’s access to health care. Donald Trump is intent on destroying it.
So when Donald Trump says he wants to overturn Roe v. Wade, believe him.
Read More on Donald Trump
- Trump Says He's the Best Chance to Overturn Roe v. Wade, Yet His Aide Says He's 'Pro-Women'
- Don't Be Fooled – Criminalizing Abortion Is Punishing Women
- Punishing Women for Abortion Isn’t New. Just Look at the Hardships Utah Women Bear Under the State's Forced 72-Hour Wait
- Kelly Ayotte Gets on Board the Trump Train
- Donald Trump and Ted Cruz Agree on Planned Parenthood
Denounce Donald Trump
Trump is dangerous, inciting violence at his rallies and using ugly rhetoric targeting women and people of color in his speeches. And if elected, he would be an absolute disaster for women's health and rights.
Tags: Abortion, Donald Trump, Election 2016, Supreme Court, Roe v. Wade