As an elected official for over 12 years, Katrina has served our communities as a Newport Mesa School District Trustee, Costa Mesa City Council member, and most recently as Mayor of Costa Mesa. As a community leader, she has always recognized the vital role that Planned Parenthood plays in providing access to quality reproductive health care services and comprehensive sexual health education.
Katrina is a true champion for health care access and women’s health care. The Community Action Fund of Planned Parenthood proudly supports Katrina Foley for Orange County Supervisor.
Why is the Board of Supervisors important?
- Manages and approves $7.5 Billion budget to support public safety, community services, and infrastructure for our communities
Appoints commissioners and clerks that manage various social services and operations
Manages funds received from Coronavirus Relief Funds (CARES Act) to keep communities safe and healthy
Oversees the management of County government and special districts
Complete your ballot following these three easy steps. Then deliver it by mail, at a drop box,or in-person (see details below) :
Mark your ballot: Follow the directions on the ballot. Use blue or black ink only.
Seal your envelope: Check that you have the return envelope with your name on it. Put your ballot into the envelope and seal the envelope.
Sign the envelope: Date and sign your name on the back of the envelope in ink. Print your name and residential address.
Additional voter information below.
VOTE BY MAIL
Vote by mail and stay healthy from the comfort of your home!
- Mail your ballot from home: put your ballot in your mailbox
- Post Office: take it to the post office, or drop it in a post office box.
- Drop Box: take your ballot to a secure drop box location
- No postage necessary!
BALLOT DROP OFF
Ballot Drop Boxes are available 24/7 starting February 8th - March 9th.
- Drop off your ballot safely and securely at a ballot drop box near you.
- Ballot boxes close March 9th at 8:00 PM
VOTE IN PERSON
Need assistance or would like to vote in-person? Vote Centers will be open during the following dates and times. Click the link above for details:
- February 27 - March 5, 8am-5pm
- March 6 - March 8, 8am-8pm
- March 9, 7am-8pm
Paid for by Planned Parenthood of Orange and San Bernardino Counties’ Community Action Fund PAC. (www.CommunityActionFund.org) Not authorized by any candidate or any committee authorized by a candidate.