In 2017, we...
- Rallied in the Kentucky Capitol Building, with over 800 supporters attending in-person activities.
- Made 8,808 calls to Hoosiers, urging them to tell their elected officials to defend the ACA, protect Planned Parenthood, stand up for DACA recipients, and vote against religious extremists in federal courts.
- Shared compelling stories about why Planned Parenthood matters to us, the people we love, and our community.
- Testified about why Planned Parenthood services and reproductive health care are so important in Kentucky, including organizing the first-ever abortion story event in Frankfort.
- Turned out to over 160 events in Indiana to demand that our rights be protected at the local, state, and federal level.
- Hosted over 20 events in Kentucky with a turnout of 100 or more supporters.
- Amplified our patient advocates' stories nationwide!
Help us send a strong message in 2018: keep showing up, keep engaging, and never back down.