- Teresa Hensley is the most experienced and qualified attorney general candidate. She’s spent 24 years in the courtroom, including a decade as Cass County's top prosecutor.
- Teresa Hensley made child protection one of her top priorities, winning more than 90 child sex abuse convictions.
- The attorney general is the "people's attorney" and Teresa Hensley will fight for fairness and equality for all. She will protect the most vulnerable, including victims of senior abuse, domestic violence, and especially children.
- Teresa Hensley would be Missouri’s first female attorney general and a champion for reproductive health.
- Josh Hawley has never argued a case before a jury or represented a crime victim.
- Josh Hawley believes your employer should be able to deny you access to birth control.
- He would defund Planned Parenthood, leaving thousands of men, women, and young people cut off from critical health care.
- He would end safe and legal abortion, even in cases of rape, incest, or when the health of the woman is at risk.
- Hawley wants to redefine the attorney general’s office and encourage elected officials to follow their personal beliefs rather than the law.
Online political ads directing to this page are paid for by Planned Parenthood Great Plains Votes PAC or Planned Parenthood Votes - St. Louis, as designated in the relevant online political ad. They are not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.