Call 573-880-4600 to tell your senator and Gov. Greitens that enough is enough!
Governor Eric Greitens has called lawmakers to return to Jefferson City for an extreme, unnecessary, $20,000-per-day special session. The goal? To cater to anti-reproductive health extremists by passing more laws restricting Missourians’ access to health care.
What could $20,000 pay for?
- A well-woman exam for 100 patients
- One month of birth control pills for 800 patients
- A cancer screening for 66 patients
- STI testing and treatment for 160 patients
- Long-acting, reversible contraception (e.g., an IUD) for 20 patients
- 800 hours of comprehensive sex education
Had enough of your elected officials playing politics with women's health? Make your voice heard — call your senator and Gov. Greitens and tell them enough is enough!