The work to protect Planned Parenthood patients’ access to care starts now. Your support is more important than ever. Donate to support Planned Parenthood health centers: Planned Parenthood health centers are open, and they’re continuing to deliver vital reproductive health care — like birth control, cancer screenings, and STD testing and treatment.
Planned Parenthood’s patients are from all walks of life. They are immigrants, Muslim, Black, Latinx, and LGBTQ — and they all deserve access to health care in a safe and welcoming place. Wherever you are declare your rejection of hate and your solidarity with these communities. Show that you believe every single person is deserving of respect, dignity, and equal rights under the law.
You don’t have to speak out alone. There are several groups supporting solidarity with intersecting communities right here in Wisconsin:
- OutReach: Help promote equality and quality of life for LGBT people in south-central Wisconsin. lgbtoutreach.org
- Disability Rights Network: Advocate for people with disabilities. disabilityrightswi.org
- Race to Equity: Learn about racial disparities in Dane County & get to work to help reduce them: racetoequity.net
- YWCA Madison: Eliminate racism, empower women, promote peace, justice, freedom, and dignity for all. ywcamadison.org
- American Civil Liberties Union Wisconsin: Help the ACLU fight unconstitutional policies. aclu.org/affiliate/wisconsin
- Freedom, Inc: Work to end violence against people of color, women, those with non-traditional gender identities, and youth in Dane county. freedom-inc.org
- GSAFE Wisconsin: Creating just schools for LGBT youth. gsafewi.org
- Voces de la Frontera: Protect and expand immigrant rights and workers rights. vdlf.org
- Centro Hispano: Lift up, engage, and empower Latinos and Latino families in Dane County. micento.org
- Community Shares of Wisconsin: Address social, economic, and environmental problems through grassroots activities, advocacy, research, and public education. communityshares.com
One in five women has trusted Planned Parenthood for health care at some point in their lives. Odds are that everybody knows someone who has benefited from Planned Parenthood. Your shared experiences with Planned Parenthood are an important way to build connections and understanding about the services and value of Planned Parenthood with your friends and family.
Planned Parenthood began as an all-volunteer organization 100 years ago, and thanks to the hard work and countless hours thatvolunteers provide, Planned Parenthood is able to continue to ensure that family planning and other vital reproductive and health care information are available in communities across the state. Moving forward, your continued engagement is more important than ever. Together, we are strong. We are powerful. And we are never, ever giving up. To learn more about volunteering with Planned Parenthood, contact your local organizer
Madison: Katrina Morrison at [email protected]
Milwaukee: Steven Webb at [email protected]
Northeast & Northwest: Koby Schellenger at [email protected]
If you are concerned about your health care options in 2017, make an appointment at PPWI today. PPWI's health center doors are open. Like always, every person can get health care at Planned Parenthood, no matter what.
You can support Planned Parenthood by making your next reproductive health care appointment at your local Planned Parenthood health center. Need birth control? A well-woman exam? STD tests? We can help you with that and more.
We want to make sure patients who rely on Planned Parenthood health centers get the high-quality, compassionate care they deserve — no matter where they live, who they are, and what they can afford.
You have the power to stand up for Planned Parenthood by sharing your experiences. Tell us what Planned Parenthood means to you.