The work to protect Planned Parenthood patients’ access to care starts now. Your support is more important than ever. Donate to support Planned Parenthood health centers: Our health centers are open, and they’re continuing to deliver vital reproductive health care — like birth control, cancer screenings, and STD testing and treatment.
Planned Parenthood’s patients are from all walks of life. They are immigrants, Muslim, Black, Latinx, and LGBTQ — and they all deserve access to health care in a safe and welcoming place. Wherever you are declare your rejection of hate and your solidarity with these communities. Show that you believe every single person is deserving of respect, dignity, and equal rights under the law.
You don’t have to speak out alone. There are several groups supporting solidarity with intersecting communities right here in Wisconsin:
- OutReach: Help promote equality and quality of life for LGBT people in south-central Wisconsin. lgbtoutreach.org
- Disability Rights Network: Advocate for people with disabilities. disabilityrightswi.org
- Race to Equity: Learn about racial disparities in Dane County & get to work to help reduce them: racetoequity.net
- YWCA Madison: Eliminate racism, empower women, promote peace, justice, freedom, and dignity for all. ywcamadison.org
- American Civil Liberties Union Wisconsin: Help the ACLU fight unconstitutional policies. aclu.org/affiliate/wisconsin
- Freedom, Inc: Work to end violence against people of color, women, those with non-traditional gender identities, and youth in Dane county. freedom-inc.org
- GSAFE Wisconsin: Creating just schools for LGBT youth. gsafewi.org
- Voces de la Frontera: Protect and expand immigrant rights and workers rights. vdlf.org
- Centro Hispano: Lift up, engage, and empower Latinos and Latino families in Dane County. micento.org
- Community Shares of Wisconsin: Address social, economic, and environmental problems through grassroots activities, advocacy, research, and public education. communityshares.com
One in five women has trusted Planned Parenthood for health care at some point in their lives. Odds are that everybody knows someone who has benefited from Planned Parenthood. Your shared experiences with Planned Parenthood are an important way to build connections and understanding about the services and value of Planned Parenthood with your friends and family.
Planned Parenthood began as an all-volunteer organization 100 years ago, and thanks to the hard work and countless hours that our volunteers provide, we are able to continue to ensure that family planning and other vital reproductive and health care information are available in communities across the state. Moving forward, your continued engagement is more important than ever. Together, we are strong. We are powerful. And we are never, ever giving up. To learn more about volunteering with Planned Parenthood, contact your local organizer
Madison: Angela Holecko at [email protected]
Milwaukee: Steven Webb at [email protected]
Northeast & Northwest: Koby Schellenger at [email protected]
If you are concerned about your health care options in 2017, make an appointment at PPWI today. Our health center doors are open. Like always, every person can get health care at Planned Parenthood, no matter what.
You can support Planned Parenthood by making your next reproductive health care appointment at your local Planned Parenthood health center. Need birth control? A well-woman exam? STD tests? We can help you with that and more.
Thank you for joining the PP Action Network!
Online activists for Planned Parenthood Action Fund stay on top of the issues that matter and get involved with campaigns that advance and protect women's rights and health. We are so glad to have you with us and will be in touch soon via email. You can also get updates on your phone.
Text WIN to 22422 to get mobile alerts (Text/SMS) from our PP Action Mobile Network. You can text STOP to quit anytime. Data and standard message rates apply.