Candidates will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated commitment to sexual and reproductive health and rights
- Strong writing and organizational skills
- Respect for confidentiality and privacy
- Being self-motivated and willing to work independently and remotely
- Willingness to collaborate with other community and campus organizations
Fellows receive either course credit or a stipend, which is dependent upon attendance at meetings and fulfilling required activities for the period.