The historic 2020 election brought huge victories for reproductive health and rights in Illinois. With your support, PPIA PAC:
- Gained a pro-choice seat in the Illinois House and the Illinois Senate;
- Re-elected State Sen. David Koehler, who beat an anti-choice candidate aiming to ban abortion in Illinois;
- Flipped the Illinois 25th Senate district, electing State Sen. Karina Villa;
- Re-elected State Rep. Terra Costa Howard, defeating a national anti-abortion movement leader; and
- Elected State Rep. Janet Yang Rohr, beating an incumbent who wanted to repeal the Reproductive Health Act.