When Rep. Erik Paulsen tweets about obstacles faced by girls, does he realize that he is the obstacle?
Which obstacles is he referring to in his tweet?
- Obstacles like your vote to defund Planned Parenthood clinics they rely on for life-saving cancer screening, STD testing and treatment, and birth control?
- Obstacles like voting to block 5,626 women and girls in your own district from health care they rely on at Planned Parenthood?
- Obstacles like supporting legislation that undermines birth control coverage and increase barriers to accessing contraceptives?
- Obstacles like slashing funding for maternal mortality programs and gutting maternity coverage?
- Obstacles like your vote to pass a “20-week ban” on abortion that hurts women and relies on junk science?
- Obstacles like failing to reauthorize the Children’s Health Insurance Program to protect our nation’s most vulnerable children?
- Obstacles like supporting policy that would rescind DACA, deport immigrant youth, and separate families instead of calling for a clean DREAM Act?
Stop being an obstacle to care for women and girls, Rep. Erik Paulsen.