It's up to us to protect access to Planned Parenthood services so they are available to people who rely on them. It's up to us to make sure Planned Parenthood clinics will be there wherever and whenever they are needed—no matter what.
On Saturday, February 11, protesters will gather at our St. Paul clinic to call for Planned Parenthood to be defunded. Join us for a counterprotest to send a strong message that #IStandwithPP and Planned Parenthood isn't going anywhere.
Tell Speaker Ryan you’re part of the majority of Americans who supports continued funding for Planned Parenthood. You can start with “I stand with Planned Parenthood because …”
Thank Senator Klobuchar (202-224-3244) and Senator Franken (202-224-5641) for their continued support of Planned Parenthood and the life-saving services it provides.
Defenders are a core group of supporters who have said they'll give their time to defend Planned Parenthood, the health services they provide, and the people who rely on them — in what just may be the fight of our lives. Sign up to become a Defender and receive the most urgent alerts and actions via text message.
Other Ways to Help
- Sign Our Petition: Tell Congress you support Planned Parenthood and oppose any attacks on them.
- Sign Up for Email Alerts: Join Planned Parenthood Action Fund’s email network to receive email alerts on the latest reproductive rights fights and ways to take action to protect reproductive health.
- Become a Super Activist: Join our grassroots advocacy team of volunteers. From calling our supporters urging them to take action, to door knocking, to filling hearing rooms and rallying at the capitol, Super Activists year-round on Planned Parenthood Action Fund’s most urgent needs.
- Save the Date – March 29 for Lobby Day: Join hundreds of supporters from across the state as we gather at the Minnesota capitol to make our voices heard on issues of reproductive health.
- Save the Date – April 14 for Solidarity Day: Every year on Good Friday, thousands of anti-Planned Parenthood protesters descend on our Vandalia Street headquarters. Their goal? To shame and intimidate our patients away from accessing birth control and safe and legal abortion. The good news? Our supporters show up as well to show our opposition that our doors stay open.
- Join Born After Roe: Join the next generation of Planned Parenthood Action Fund supporters working to secure reproductive freedom for all. Born After Roe holds events four times a year to dig deep into reproductive health issues. Email us to be added to the Born After Roe invite list.
- Volunteer: Share your time and talent to make a difference in your community.
- Share Your Story: Sharing your story is a critical way to help show your community that Planned Parenthood matters. Visit the URL above if you are a patient or supporter who’d like to share your story about how Planned Parenthood impacted your life. (You can always share anonymously.)
- Donate: Planned Parenthood has been here for 100 years, and we need you with us now to make sure we are here for 100 more. These are challenging times, and your support helps so much. Planned Parenthood clinics are open, and they continue to deliver vital reproductive health care—like birth control, cancer screenings, and STI testing and treatment every day.
- Make an Appointment: Know someone who needs birth control? A well-woman exam? STD testing? You can show your support by encouraging them to make their next reproductive health care appointment at Planned Parenthood.
- Speak Out: Planned Parenthood’s patients are from all walks of life, and they all deserve access to health care in a safe and welcoming place. Wherever you are—online or in person—show you believe all people are deserving of respect, dignity, and equal rights under the law.
- Pink Out Your Lawn: Reserve an I Stand With Planned Parenthood lawn sign for your yard. Pickup available from our Vandalia location while supplies last.