1. Accidents happen. People get sick. Insurance protects you and your family, which means you can get the care you need without huge medical bills.
2. Millions of Americans will get help paying for their insurance plans.
3. Even if you’ve looked before, health insurance plans and costs change every year. And you could get financial assistance that can help you afford the costs.
4. Getting insurance means you can see a range of health care providers when you need to.
5. It also means you can get preventive care (including birth control options and breast and cervical cancer screenings) for free, without a copay.
You don’t have to figure it out alone – you can get free, in-person help signing up and picking a plan. Planned Parenthood has MNsure certified Navigators to help you enroll—for FREE! Planned Parenthood Navigators can help you create a MNsure account, submit your application, and even help you enroll in a program or plan when you’re ready.