- Keith Ellison has a 100% voting record with Planned Parenthood Action Fund.
- He trusts Minnesotans to make their own health care decisions and he will protect funding for Planned Parenthood’s critical health care services.
- Ellison supports equal pay for women and he co-sponsored legislation to provide paid leave for new parents and give workers more time to spend with their children.
- During Wardlow’s time in the Minnesota House of Representatives, he co-authored 7 bills to restrict access to safe, legal abortion. [HF 2341, HF2340, HF2103, SF1921, HF1841, HF936, HF391]
- He has fought against marriage equality and tried to stop transgender students from using the bathroom or locker rooms they feel comfortable in.
- He was formerly a lawyer for an organization that is named a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.
- He wants to repeal the Affordable Care Act and protections for people with pre-existing conditions.
Independent expenditure not approved by any candidate, prepared and paid for by Planned Parenthood of Minnesota Political Action Fund, 671 Vandalia St. Saint Paul, MN 55114.