Jim Hagedorn Doesn't Share Our Values
Jim Hagedorn is a "rubber stamp" for the Trump-Pence Administration's dangerous policy agenda, especially when it comes to rolling back the clock on reproductive rights and limiting access to high-quality, affordable health care for all Minnesotans.
- Jim Hagedorn supports “outlawing abortion”,1 asked the Supreme Court to overturn Roe v. Wade,2 and is endorsed by groups who oppose abortion, even in cases of rape or incest. 3
- "I’m a pro-life candidate and I take that position very, very clearly and seriously.” 4
- Jim Hagedorn voted for a lawsuit that would get rid of the Affordable Care Act stripping away protections for pre-existing conditions like pregnancy and rolling back birth control coverage. 5
- Jim Hagedorn supports court brief in case to allow Texas to defund Planned Parenthood. 6
1. MPR News, 9/1/17 2. Axios, 1/2/20 3. Minnesota Citizens Concerned for Life State and Federal PACs. 2020 Endorsements. 4. Jim Hagedorn, 1/24/18 5. H. Res. 6, Roll Call 19, 1/9/19; American Hospital Association, 1/10/19; Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, 8/21/20; Center for American Progress, 10/2/19 6. Americans United for Life, 3/19/19
Hagedorn photo: Minnesota Senate Republicans / CC 2.0. Cropped and grey scale.