May 14th #BansOffOurBodies New Hampshire Events
By Admin, Sara Persechino | May 9, 2022, 8:17 p.m.
Abortion is still legal in New Hampshire before 24 weeks. It's still your right. But the Supreme Court is prepared to end your constitutional right to abortion.
This is a crisis moment for abortion access in our country. By this summer, 26 states could move to ban abortion - affecting 36 million women, plus more people who can become pregnant.
While we await the final decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization, Granite Staters are standing up to say #BansOffOurBodies. Events are happening across the state on Saturday, May 14, including:
Interested in hosting an event in your community? Contact us - [email protected].
If you are unable to participate in an in-person event, please consider joining a national virtual rally from 1 - 3 p.m.. Afterward, send a photo of you and/or your #BansOffOurBodies swag and signs to [email protected].
- Urge Governor Sununu to VETO the repeal of buffer zones (HB 1625) which will be on his desk soon.
- Use our action form here.
- Call Governor Sununu: 603-271-2121
- Pledge to VOTE for abortion access in 2022
- Share your story
- Donate to providers and abortion funds:
- Follow all of the above organizations on social media
- Amplify abortionﬁnder.org for folks who are seeking care