We, PPGA at University of Hawaii Manoa, are organizing students to increase access to reproductive health care on campus by increasing resource visibility on our University website, installing permanent posters in the women's restrooms regarding the services available on campus, and installing product dispensers in our restrooms/dorms (condoms, plan B, menstruation products) by getting student support through petitions and working with our University Health Services and the office for Student Housing Services.
Let's get social
- General Body Meeting (March 11th), Campus Center Rm 309
- What’s The Tea? (March 12th), Hemenway Hall #204, 3:00 - 4:00PM
- Tabling for Hawaii Says No More (March 14), Campus Center 10:00am - 2:00PM
- Motivational Interviewing Training (April 8th), 3:30 - 4:30pm @ Hemenway Hall Rm #211
- Earth Day! (April 24th), Campus Center 10:00am - 2:00PM
Reversing Roe Movie Screening (April 15th), time and room TBD