"[Overturning Roe v. Wade] will happen automatically, in my opinion, because I am putting pro-life justices on the court."
Explore the policies in motion, the people behind them, and the impact on all of us.
Take a Stand
- Speak out now against abortion bans.
- Contact your elected officials to tell them how you feel about the policies they've supported.
- Attend an event or host your own to support Planned Parenthood patients and reproductive rights.
- See all the top ways to take action and get involved to support reproductive health and rights.
- Sign our people's brief to stop the Title X gag rule.
- Get email updates on how to support local Latino communities.
- Download our digital swag kit to show you want to #ProtectX & defend access to birth control.
- Be a Defender — join a core group of Planned Parenthood activists!
Former Deputy Administrator & Director of Medicaid & the Children's Health Insurance Program (HHS)Resigned: 1-4-2019
Director of the Center for Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight (HHS)Appointed By Secretary of Health: April 2017
Former Special Assistant to the President, White House Domestic Policy CouncilResigned: 6-1-2019
Counselor for Human Services Policy (HHS)Joined Trump transition team 12-7-2016
Chief of Staff for the Assistant Secretary of Health (HHS)Appointed to HHS: Early 2017
Deputy Chief of Staff for USAID, and UN Commission on the Status of Women U.S. Delegation MemberAppointed by Trump: 6-29-2017
Senior Policy Advisor at the Office of Global Affairs; Former Senior Policy Advisor for the Assistant Secretary for Health (HHS)Appointed: 6-6-2017
WHY WE'RE TRACKING TRUMP
Tracking Trump arms you with the facts about the Trump administration’s policies and the players in power — as well as their impact on people’s freedom to live full, healthy lives.