Planned Parenthood Advocates Mar Monte is the political - 501(c4) - arm of Planned Parenthood Mar Monte. Every day, we work hard to achieve our mission: To elect candidates that support access to reproductive health care by identifying, educating, and mobilizing voters.
Our region covers 43 counties throughout central California and Northern Nevada.
WHAT WE DO:
- Research candidates’ positions on issues such as access to family planning services, comprehensive medically accurate sexuality education and abortion-access.
- Educate the public, policy influencers, and elected officials about policy issues and their impact on Planned Parenthood’s clients, services and communities.
- Publicize candidates’ views and voting records through voter guides, advertisements, letters to the editor and websites.
- Endorse candidates who are supportive of our issues.
- Target key races where our support can make a difference. Support may take the form of independent expenditures, mailers, comparison postcards, get-out-the-vote campaigns and/or public endorsements.
- Mobilize voters through education and get-out-the-vote activities.
- Lobby elected officials and hold them accountable to their constituents.
We need your help to meet these goals! To learn more about how you can help PPAMM protect access to reproductive health care and sexual health education, see: