On Thursday, April 6, the New Hampshire Senate Judiciary Committee will hold public hearings on two bills to protect and expand abortion rights in New Hampshire. HB 224 would repeal criminal and civil penalties for medical providers from the current state 24-week abortion ban. HB 88, the Access to Abortion-care Act, would enshrine abortion rights in state law before 24-weeks.
You can show your support for these two critical bills in two ways:
- Sign in to support HB 224 and HB 88 using the directions below.
- Join us on Thursday, April 6 at 12 pm at the New Hampshire State House for a visibility event
How to sign in to support HB 224 and HB 88:
- Go here → The New Hampshire State Senate
- Click on April 6
- Select the Committee: Senate Judiciary
- Choose the Bill: 1:00 pm - HB 224
- I am: a member of the public
- Representing: myself
- Indicate Your Position on this Bill: I SUPPORT this bill
- Click "continue" to fill out your personal information
- Follow steps 1 - 8 for HB 88 at 1:30 pm