Abortion is still legal in New Hampshire before 24 weeks. It's still your right in New Hampshire. But the Supreme Court has dismantled your constitutional right to abortion in our country.
By overturning Roe v. Wade, the Supreme Court has now officially given politicians permission to control what we do with our bodies.
As the only New England state without proactive protections for abortion rights, we know the future of access will depend upon each election and who holds power in Concord.
Granite Staters are standing up to say #BansOffOurBodies. Here's how you can act now to protect abortion access in New Hampshire:
- Sign our petition calling on New Hampshire lawmakers to pass the Access to Abortion-care Act, which would enshrine abortion rights in state law.
- Call, email, and write to your elected officials to demand they protect reproductive health care. Find contact information for your state representatives and state senator here and contact information for Governor Sununu here.
- Share your story
- Record and submit a video testimonial of why you're fighting for abortion rights.
- Learn about the landscape of abortion care in NH and donate to providers and abortion funds:
- Be a vocal advocate for reproductive health and rights within your network. Post your support using #BansOffOurBodies. Follow and amplify @ppnnehealth @PPNHAF @ReproFundNH @loveringhealth @EqualityHC on social media
- Amplify abortionﬁnder.org for folks who are seeking care
- Visit BansOff.org to learn more