"Talking to a large group of people about the frank and complicated subjects of reproductive justice and health is not what scares me. What scares me is the idea of nobody talking about the subjects at all."
- Megan Kleczka, Generation Action Intern
- Work with Planned Parenthood staff to take action on your campus and in your community
- Engage and mobilize supporters for reproductive health and rights
- Get involved in local, state, and national campaigns
- Learn about grassroots organizing, community mobilization, campaign strategy, and advocacy work
- Gain leadership skills and hands-on communications, event planning, and project expertise
- Explore the intersection of reproductive health, rights and justice with civil issues such as racial justice, immigration, climate change, and LGBTQ+ rights
- Anyone ages 18-24 living in Connecticut or Rhode Island can apply
- Candidates not enrolled in college encouraged to apply
- Commit to 8-10 hrs/week for the 9-month program (September-May)
- Complete an online application by July 1, 2022
- Interns can receive a $1,200 stipend, depending on fulfilling requirements
For questions or more information, email Shanique Reid, Manager of Advocacy and Organizing.