On March 3rd 2020, vote for a leader who will strengthen our communities. Vote Elizabeth Romero for California Senate District 28.
- Elizabeth Romero is a proven leader, experienced in public service, who has worked to expand access to high-quality, affordable health care and education.
- As a member of the Coachella Valley Unified School District board and the Riverside County Board of Education, Elizabeth has improved educational outcomes for students, increased graduation rates, and implemented comprehensive alternatives to expulsion.
- As an Assistant Vice Chancellor at the University of California, Riverside, she fights to expand access to higher education, and worked to secure $100 million for the UC Riverside School of Medicine to expand the number of primary care doctors in Riverside County.
- As a Planned Parenthood Director, she fought to expand access to reproductive health and rights, and helped over 17,000 people obtain health coverage.
- This March 3, 2020, vote for a champion that will fight for women, working families, students, and access to health care.