On of before May 12 vote by mail for Elizabeth Romero for California Senate District 28.
- As our communities, families, seniors and businesses are impacted by the COVID-19 health care crisis, we need a proven health care advocate that will fight for us on the state Senate.
- Elizabeth Romero is a proven leader and experienced public servant who has worked to expand access to high quality, affordable health care and education.
- At Planned Parenthood, she fought to expand access to reproductive health care and helped over 17,000 people obtain health care coverage.
- As an Assistant Vice Chancellor at the University of California, Riverside, she fought to expand access to higher education and worked to secure $100 million for the UC Riverside School of Medicine to expand the number of primary doctors in Riverside County.
- On or before May 12, 2020, vote by mail for a champion that will fight for access to affordable, quality health care, working families, and students.