June 24 marks the one year anniversary of the Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade. There is no longer a federal constitutional right to abortion and New Hampshire is the only state in New England without proactive protections for abortion rights in state law or constitution.
Here's how you join the fight to protect abortion rights in New Hampshire:
- Add your name to the list of Granite Staters demanding state lawmakers take action to protect abortion rights
- Sign the petition to demand federal court reform
- Attend our virtual webinar on June 21 to learn about the landscape of abortion rights one year post-Roe
- Join our volunteer orientation on June 22 to learn more about Planned Parenthood and how you can get involved in New Hampshire
- Visibility: On Friday, June 23 at 4 p.m. join Kent Street Coalition for a sign holding event on the Pleasant/Main Street intersection in Concord
- Attend our monthly volunteer meeting on June 27 to build community with other activists and get directly involved in reproductive rights actions this summer
- Join the Bridging the Gap program and learn to address abortion stigma with voters - next session begins on July 1
- Record and submit a video testimonial of why you're fighting for abortion rights.
- Learn about the landscape of abortion care in NH and donate to providers and abortion funds:
- Be a vocal advocate for reproductive health and rights within your network. Post your support using #BansOffOurBodies. Follow and amplify @ppnnehealth @PPNHAF @ReproFundNH @loveringhealth @EqualityHC on social media
- Amplify abortionﬁnder.org for folks who are seeking care
- Visit BansOff.org to learn more