Wednesday, July 10, 2019
6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Ogie’s Trailer Park
1155 Westminster St.
Providence, RI 02909
Join us for an evening of drinks, friends, and political advocacy at Rock the Boat! We’ll gather to celebrate legislative wins, reflect on the work we still have to do, and begin mobilizing for the crucial 2020 elections.
More than ever before, we need to codify Roe, engage and train a rising generation of leaders, and support a community of advocates working every day to secure reproductive rights for all Rhode Islanders.
Your support of Planned Parenthood Votes! RI helps ensure the protections to carry out the Planned Parenthood mission, and we can’t do it without you!
For more information, contact Tiffany Tudder at 203-752-2801 or via email to [email protected].
Thank you to our Rock the Boat sponsors!
- Mary and Nathan Chace
- Ms. Sarah Garrison and Mr. Michael Garrison
- Simone P. Joyaux and Tom Ahern
- Ms. Linda Kushner and Mr. Harold Kushner
- Ms. Christina W. McIntyre
- Mr. Allen Scott and Ms. Barbara Scott
- Mr. Brett Smiley and Mr. Jim DeRentis
- Mrs. Virginia Soutter