Photo ID Is Required To Vote In All Upcoming Elections
Currently, Wisconsin voters are required to have a photo ID to vote.
Get more information about the photo ID law and voter requirements from http://www.bringitwisconsin.com/.
Acceptable Proof of Residency Documentation
Any one of the following documents is acceptable as long as it has BOTH your current and complete name and current address:
- Valid Wisconsin driver's license or Wisconsin ID card
- Any ID card issued by a Wisconsin governmental body or unit
- Bank statement or paycheck
- Gas, electric or phone bill
- Check or other document issued by a unit of government
- Any ID card issued by an employer in the normal course of business and with a photo
- Real estate tax bill or receipt for the current year or the year before the date of the election
- Residential lease effective for a period that includes Election Day
- University, college or technical institute ID card (must include photo) with proof of enrollment