23 Ways to Support Reproductive Rights in 2023
By Natasha Rodriguez, Planned Parenthood New Hampshire Action Fund | Dec. 30, 2022, 2:59 p.m.
As we open the chapter on a new year, we hope you’ll join or recommit to the fight for reproductive rights. Here are 23 ways you can support abortion access in 2023 - we look forward to continuing this critical work together!
- Take the pledge to protect reproductive rights in 2023!
- Contact your *newly elected* legislators to introduce yourself and share why you care about reproductive rights. Find your legislator here!
- Hold New Hampshire’s Executive Council accountable for defunding family planning providers
- Learn about the health services available at Planned Parenthood of Northern New England
- Find out about the critical work of the Planned Parenthood NH Action Fund
- Read “The Agenda for the Future of Abortion Access in NH”
- Attend our Legislative 101 or Legislative Briefing webinars on January 10 and 17 to kickstart your State House advocacy.
- Support PPNNE's Laura Fund with a donation
- Support PPNNE's TransCare Fund with a donation
- Support the Lovering Health Center
- Support Equality Health Center
- Support Reproductive Freedom Fund of NH
- Sign up to get PPNHAF text and email alerts
- “Like” PPNHAF on Facebook
- Follow PPNHAF on Instagram
- Tweet with @PPNHAF on Twitter
- Join PPNHAF on TikTok
- Invite your friends and family to follow us on social media, too
- Listen to Our Bodies, Our Stories, Our Votes on Arnie Arnesen's podcast The Attitude
- Share your story about turning to Planned Parenthood, accessing contraception or abortion care, or why you fight for reproductive rights.
- Sign up to volunteer
- Write a Letter to the Editor of your local newspaper. Email us if you want help!
- Share this blog post with your networks!
Tags: Abortion, donate, volunteer, reproductive justice, Community Organizing, Support, abortion rights