Students United for Reproductive Freedom (SURF) is a network of young activists across Utah who organize events on their campuses and in their communities to:
- Mobilize advocates for reproductive freedom
- Raise public awareness about reproductive health and rights
- Educate young people about sexual health
- Create lasting change in their communities
With clubs at most Utah universities and colleges, SURF members are part of a nationwide network harnessing the power, energy, and enthusiasm of young people to fight for reproductive freedom and for fundamental justice for all.
Want to join or start up a Students United for Reproductive Freedom (SURF) group on your campus? Contact [email protected].
What SURF clubs do:
- Educate fellow students on reproductive health and rights.
- Work in alliance with Planned Parenthood to support the goals and mission of our organization.
- Collaborate with local organizations and student groups on campus.