The Planned Parenthood Action Fund is a nonpartisan, not-for-profit organization formed as the advocacy and nonpartisan political arm of Planned Parenthood Federation of America.
The Action Fund engages in educational, advocacy and electoral activity, including legislative advocacy, voter education, and grassroots organizing.
The Planned Parenthood Action Fund Political Action Committee (Planned Parenthood Federal PAC) is a nonpartisan political action committee committed to supporting candidates for federal office who are dedicated to supporting and promoting women's health and family planning.
Nearly 100 years of extensive experience in providing and protecting community-based health care has earned Planned Parenthood the country's trust and informs the Planned Parenthood Action Fund's advocacy efforts.
The numbers speak for themselves:
- 1 IN 5 American women visits a Planned Parenthood health center sometime during her lifetime.
- Planned Parenthood and the Action Fund have over
8 MILLION activists, supporters, and donors working for women's health and safety and our fundamental reproductive rights.
- Planned Parenthood affiliates provide sexual and reproductive health care, education, and information to more than 5 MILLION women, men, and adolescents worldwide each year.
No other grassroots organization in America has this kind of connection with women, men, and teens. We engage former patients, supporters and activists nationally and globally to:
- Advocate for health care access
- Promote effective education and prevention policies
- Protect a woman's right to access safe and legal abortion
- Challenge government interference in the most personal decisions of women and their families
Join us in the fight for commonsense policies that foster the sexual and reproductive health and rights of individuals, families, and communities.