The Issues We're Fighting For
Women facing an unintended pregnancy must have access to safe, legal abortion services.
- 20-Week Bans
- Federal and State Bans and Restrictions on Abortion
- Hyde Amendment
- Map: Abortion Access in the South
- REPORT: 25 Million Women At Risk Of Losing Abortion Access If Brett Kavanaugh Is Confirmed
- Roe v. Wade: The Constitutional Right to Access Safe, Legal Abortion
- Types of State Attacks on Abortion
- What are TRAP Laws?
- Whole Woman's Health v. Hellerstedt
All people deserve access to birth control and other preventive care.
- 7 Facts You Need to Know About Birth Control Coverage
- A History of the Fight about Birth Control
- Birth Control Stories
- Burwell v. Hobby Lobby and Birth Control
- Emergency Contraception
- Griswold v. Connecticut
- How to Ask Your Boss for Birth Control
- “Religious Refusal” Rules and Reproductive Health Care
- Taxpayers Do Not Pay for "Free" Birth Control
- Zubik v. Burwell
All people should have equal access to reproductive health care. That’s why we're fighting to protect it for everyone.