The Issues We're Fighting For
People facing an unintended pregnancy must have access to safe, legal abortion services.
All people deserve access to the full range of birth control methods.
- 7 Facts You Need to Know About Birth Control and Costs
- Burwell v. Hobby Lobby and Birth Control
- Emergency Contraception Laws
- Griswold v. Connecticut
- How to Ask Your Boss for Birth Control
- “Religious Refusal” Rules and Reproductive Health Care
- Stories: The Benefits of Birth Control
- Taxpayers Do Not Pay for "Free" Birth Control
- Zubik v. Burwell
Everyone should have equal access to sexual and reproductive health care.
For years, backward politicians across the country have attacked Planned Parenthood's patients' access to care.
Federal judges have the power to control whether or not you have reproductive rights. Learn about our nation's top courts, and where you can make an impact.
People deserve access to sex education programs that provide reliable and accurate information.
In order to live in a true democracy where all voices are heard and represented, we must secure voting rights for everyone.
In state after state, Planned Parenthood is on the front lines fighting dangerous bills and regulations.
To help end sexual assault in our communities, survivors need policies that support them.