The Issues We're Fighting For
People facing an unintended pregnancy must have access to safe, legal abortion services.
All people deserve access to the full range of birth control methods.
- 7 Facts You Need to Know About Birth Control and Costs
- A History of the Fight About Birth Control
- Burwell v. Hobby Lobby and Birth Control
- Emergency Contraception Laws
- Griswold v. Connecticut
- How to Ask Your Boss for Birth Control
- “Religious Refusal” Rules and Reproductive Health Care
- Stories: The Benefits of Birth Control
- Taxpayers Do Not Pay for "Free" Birth Control
- Zubik v. Burwell
Everyone should have equal access to reproductive health care.
Federal judges have the power to control whether or not you have reproductive rights. Learn about our nation's top courts, and where you can make an impact.