The Issues We're Fighting For
People facing an unintended pregnancy must have access to safe, legal abortion services.
- 20-Week Bans
- Bans on Abortion at 6 Weeks
- Federal and State Bans and Restrictions on Abortion
- Hyde Amendment
- Map: Abortion Laws and Access in the South
- REPORT: 25 Million Women At Risk Of Losing Abortion Access
- Roe v. Wade: The Constitutional Right to Access Safe, Legal Abortion
- The State of Emergency for Women's Health
- Timeline of Attacks on Abortion
- Types of State Attacks on Abortion
- What are TRAP Laws?
- Whole Woman's Health v. Hellerstedt
All people deserve access to the full range of birth control methods.
- 7 Facts You Need to Know About Birth Control and Costs
- A History of the Fight About Birth Control
- Burwell v. Hobby Lobby and Birth Control
- Emergency Contraception Laws
- Griswold v. Connecticut
- How to Ask Your Boss for Birth Control
- “Religious Refusal” Rules and Reproductive Health Care
- Stories: The Benefits of Birth Control
- Taxpayers Do Not Pay for "Free" Birth Control
- Zubik v. Burwell
Health Care Equity
Everyone should have equal access to reproductive health care.