Planned Parenthood Generation Action
is a network of young activists across the country who organize events on their campuses and in their communities to:
- Mobilize advocates for reproductive freedom
- Raise public awareness about reproductive health and rights
- Educate young people about sexual health
- Create lasting change in their communities
Planned Parenthood Generation Action is committed to building a robust, national network of young leaders and arming them with the tools needed to create change through a range of national campaigns, conferences, and leadership opportunities.
This unique network acknowledges and supports the dynamic perspectives and intersectional framework that young people are using to connect reproductive health to other issue like civil rights, immigration, the environment, and identity politics.
Priorities & Values
To ensure that young people’s lives are at the center of our movement, Planned Parenthood Generation Action's key priorities are inclusivity, abortion stigma, trans inclusion, elections, and movement/power building.
What we value:
- We are inclusive of all genders, diverse backgrounds, and communities impacted by reproductive health injustices.
- We advocate for our health centers to provide crucial health services, including abortion care, to all people across the globe.
- We encourage our communities to practice positive and proactive political actions by participating in the democratic process at the local, state, and federal levels.
- We develop young leaders to build across movements, identities, and issues in order to harness our collective power and impact change in our communities more effectively.
Young people are turning out and turning up in the fight for reproductive rights and access. This is our space. This is Planned Parenthood Generation Action!